(b) in cases where a dollar that is small has one or more bar or nightclub, each extra bar or nightclub in Hawaii will probably be certified as a branch workplace aided by the commissioner. No company will be carried out at a branch workplace through to the branch workplace happens to be licensed because of the commissioner.
(c) a tiny buck loan provider shall perhaps perhaps perhaps maybe not keep any branch workplaces into the State along with its major bar or nightclub without having the previous penned approval of this commissioner. A software to ascertain a branch workplace will probably be submitted through NMLS with an application that is nonrefundable as needed by section -35.
(d) a little buck loan provider shall maybe perhaps maybe not relocate any workplace in this State without having the previous penned approval of this commissioner. A credit card applicatoin to relocate an workplace will probably be submitted to your commissioner at the least four weeks just before relocating and shall established the causes when it comes to moving, the road target associated with the proposed relocated workplace, along with other information that could be needed because of the commissioner. A software to relocate a workplace pursuant to the subsection will probably be submitted by having a fee that is nonrefundable needed by section -35.
( e) a little buck loan provider shall supply the commissioner notice of their intent to shut a branch workplace at the least four weeks before the closing. The notice shall:
(1) State the date that is intended of; and
(2) Specify the reason why for the closing.
(f) the main office and every branch workplace associated with the tiny buck loan provider will be identified in NMLS to consumers as an area of which the licensee holds it self down as a little buck loan provider.
(g) a permit released under this chapter will be prominently shown when you look at the major bar or nightclub and every branch workplace.
-41 re Payment of charges. All fees gathered pursuant to part -35, administrative fines, as well as other fees gathered pursuant for this chapter will probably be deposited in to the conformity resolution fund established pursuant to part 269(o) and will probably be payable through NMLS, to your degree permitted by NMLS. Charges perhaps maybe perhaps maybe not qualified to receive re re re payment through NMLS will be deposited right into a split online payday MT account within the conformity quality investment to be used because of the unit.
-42 Powers of commissioner. (a) The commissioner may follow guidelines pursuant to chapter 91 once the commissioner deems required for the management of the chapter.
(b) along with just about any capabilities supplied by legislation, the commissioner shall have the authority to:
(1) problem declaratory rulings or casual nonbinding interpretations;
(2) Investigate and conduct hearings regarding any breach with this chapter or any guideline or purchase of, or contract with, the commissioner;
(3) Create fact-finding committees that will make tips into the commissioner when it comes to commissioner’s deliberations;
(4) need a job candidate or any one of its control people, executive officers, directors, basic lovers, and handling people to reveal their appropriate history that is criminal demand a criminal record record sign in conformity with chapter 846;
(5) agreement with or employ qualified persons, including accountants, lawyers, detectives, examiners, auditors, or other experts who could be exempt from chapter 76 and whom shall help the commissioner in working out the commissioner’s abilities and duties;
(6) Process and investigate complaints, subpoena witnesses and papers, administer oaths, and accept affidavits and dental testimony, including telephonic communications, and do any and all sorts of things necessary or incidental to your workout of this commissioner’s energy and duties, such as the authority to conduct contested situation procedures under chapter 91;
(7) demand a licensee to adhere to any guideline, guidance, guideline, declaration, supervisory policy or any comparable proclamation released or used by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to your exact exact exact same degree plus in exactly the same way being a bank chartered by their state or, within the alternative, any policy place regarding the Conference of State Bank Supervisors;
(8) come right into agreements or relationships along with other federal federal federal government officials or regulatory associations to be able to enhance efficiencies and lower regulatory burden by sharing resources, standardized or uniform methods or procedures, and papers, documents, information, or proof acquired under this chapter ;
(9) usage, employ, agreement, or use public or independently available systems that are analytical practices, or pc pc computer software to analyze or examine a licensee or person at the mercy of this chapter;
(10) Accept and depend on investigation or assessment reports created by other federal government officials, within or without this State; and
(11) Accept review reports created by an unbiased certified accountant that is public the licensee or person susceptible to this chapter for the duration of that an element of the assessment within the exact exact same general subject material once the review and may even include the review report into the report of this assessment, report of research, or any other writing associated with the commissioner.